This Past Year

This past year for me has been a crazy roller coaster of ups and downs. But as I begin to settle back down and get ready for college, I would like to give a brief recap on the year so far. 

I began this year as a high school senior trying her best to stay at the top of her class and constantly worrying about grades and homework. Looking back I know I could've worried a lot less had I listened to my mom (listen to your mom kids she is actually sometimes smart). In May, I graduated valedictorian of my class and was able to prove a lot of people wrong (I'm a very competitive person). Through all the school stress there was also some family problems as well. A topic I will discuss further at a later date. I'm just glad to have high school behind me and college, debt, and more stress in front of me (it never ends huh!?). I will be attending Texas A&M with (hopefully) a major in engineering (fingers crossed I have what it takes). 

On the other hand so far this year, my family has raised two ducks and a litter of kittens (their named after zootopia characters)!! I love my life no making how crazy and horrible it gets and I hope in the next posts y'all come to love it too!!! 




-With Love 
Em

                           

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Growing Up

My College Packing List!!!